Southwestern QuicheCourse: BreakfastCuisine: SouthwesternDifficulty: Easy
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
2 minced jalapeno peppers
1 cup sliced green onions
1 tbsp. of cumin
1 tbsp. of chili powder
1 tsp. of salt
1/4 tsp. of cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- Slice the green onion and chop the red and green bell peppers, mince the jalapenos.1 Set Aside.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs with the cumin, chili powder, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Add the onion and peppers to the bowl and gently stir.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 1/2 inch pie dish and bake until center of quiche is firm and toothpick comes out clean, about 55 minutes.
- 1 I recommend wearing gloves whenever cutting anything spicy because it can burn your skin.